eCabs Circle’s Terms & Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions of Use (“Circle Terms”) for the eCabs subscriber loyalty program (“eCabs Circle”) govern the contractual relationship between eCabs and each subscriber of eCabs Circle. These general terms and conditions set out the conditions for accessing and participating in eCabs Circle.
eCabs Circle is exclusively restricted to eCabs Customers/Clients who subscribe to it, after making use of eCabs services.
“Account” means Trips offered on credit to a Client who shall be invoiced monthly on the basis of the balance on the said account.
“App” means the eCabs mobile application.
“Booking” means a booking made by a Customer/Passenger for Services via any of our booking channels.
“Circle Terms” means these terms and conditions.
“Customer” “Client” “You” means a person(s), company or entity requesting or making use of Transportation Services via any of eCabs’ channels.
“eCabs” “We” “Our” “Us” means eCabs Operators Company Limited (C63326).
“eCabs Circle” means the eCabs loyalty program.
“eCabs Terms” means eCabs’ general terms and conditions accessible on our website.
“Free Ride” means a ride at no charge to the Scheme Member which shall be capped at thirty €30 euro. Any excess shall be paid by the Customer.
“Passenger(s)” means any Customer and any other person authorised by the Customer making use of our Services.
“Points” means loyalty points accumulated as a Scheme Member calculated on money spent.
“Potential Customer” means a customer who has not made use of eCabs services since January 2020.
“Referral Code” –means a unique code given to the Scheme Members.
“Scheme Members” “You” means Customers who subscribe to eCabs Circle.
“Services” means Transportation Services.
“Tiers” means different levels which attract different Points per Trip
“Trip” means a Service offered by us taking Passenger/s from their Pick-Up point to their Drop-Off point.
Conditions and Procedure for subscription to Circle.
- Circle is available to any natural person who meets the requirement of using the eCabs services.
- Should a Scheme Member abuse of eCabs Circle or provide inaccurate details, eCabs shall have the right to terminate his/her subscription without prejudice to recovering any benefits provided to the Scheme Member and to any other recourse against such Scheme Member.
- A Customer may sign up to Circle through the App, over the phone, via email or in person at one of eCabs booking offices.
- There shall be no charge for subscribing the Circle.
- Points will start to accrue from the very first Trip book after one subscribes to eCabs Circle
- Participation to the eCabs Circle is a privilege granted to Scheme Members, and as such can be suspended, revoked, or terminated at any time by eCabs for any reason and without giving reason.
- Points due do not accrue for Account bookings.
- Points only accrue on completed Trips for which payment has been made.
- Points shall only accrue for the Customer, and any booking made by a Customer for a Passenger shall not result in any accrual of Points for the Passenger.
- Scheme Members accrue points for every euro spent, which Points shall be calculated according to the Tier they are in at the moment of the transaction.
- Points have no monetary value; they cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Points are not transferable.
- Points expire after twelve (12) months from the date of their accrual.
- Points are not earned on unpaid or free rides.
- Points can be revoked if a ride, for which points were earned, is refunded.
- eCabs, in its sole discretion, may run promotions that allow you to earn Points or other benefits. The requirements to earn Points or other benefits in this manner will be specified in the promotional materials and eCabs may place additional terms and conditions on Points earned through such promotions.
How To Redeem Points
- Once a Scheme Member reaches a determined threshold of points, a Free Ride will be automatically applied to the next trip booked through the App, Phone/Email/Walk-in channels, on standard trips only. This threshold and conditions can be modified by eCabs at any time, in its sole discretion.
- Points cannot be redeemed on trips booked through the Website and the Virtual Agent.
- The Free Ride is mandatory and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- The Free Ride is valid for 12 months.
- eCabs reserves the right to correct or modify Point amounts at any time based on its records and calculation.
- eCabs Circle offers 4 Tiers based upon the number of trips completed within a period of 6 months since the date of enrollment to the Scheme: Blue, Silver, Gold, Platinum.
- Each Tier comes with its own Point boosters and rewards, defined by eCabs. The available Tier rewards and Point boosters may be changed without prior notice.
- Each Scheme Member automatically advances to the next Tier by completing a minimum number of trips, defined at eCabs sole discretion.
- Every six months from becoming a subscriber to Circle, the Scheme Member status within the Tier is evaluated; the Scheme Member will remain in the reached Tier unless the trips taken during the six months period were inferior than the minimum required to access that particular Tier. If the trips taken were inferior than the set threshold, the Scheme Member will be demoted by one Tier.
- Every Scheme Member shall be given a Referral Code.
- Scheme Members may share such code with a Potential Customer.
- If such Potential Customer, completes and pays for a Trip using the Referral Code, the Scheme Member shall be rewarded by being given Points, which points are defined from time to time by eCabs. eCabs also reserves the right to change the referral rewards as it deems fit.
- The Potential Customer, following its first Trip becomes eligible for signing up to eCabs Circle.
- eCabs shall establish a limit on how many times the Referral Code can be used in a given time period. This limit can be changed at eCabs sole discretion.
- Scheme Members can view their status and Points via the App.
- Alternatively, on successfully identifying themselves an agent can furnish them with such details over the phone by calling our 24/7 contact center on +35621383838.
- If any changes are made to Circle, eCabs reserves the right to amend these Circle Terms and Conditions. Scheme Members are therefore responsible for regularly reviewing the latest version of the Circle Terms and Conditions, accessible on the Website.
- Furthermore, if any provision of the Circle Terms is held to be null and void as a result of a law or regulation or following a final court decision issued by a competent court, the other provisions shall remain valid and applicable.
- Nullity of one of the provisions or paragraphs thereof in these Circle Terms shall not affect the applicability of the other provisions or other paragraphs. In such a situation, the null and void provisions or paragraphs thereof shall be replaced by new provisions or paragraphs, the contents, scope and objective of which correspond as far as possible with the old, null and void, provisions.
- eCabs reserve the right to amend these Circle Terms, the notice of which shall be communicated to you electronically. Failure to notify the Scheme Member shall not result in any responsibility on the part of eCabs.
- eCabs reserves the right to terminate eCabs Circle and to modify or amend any condition, without notice and without further obligations to the Scheme Members.
- The Scheme may be unavailable, inaccurate or interrupted from time to time for a variety of reasons outside of our control. In the unlikely event that one of the aforementioned situations arises, eCabs shall not be held responsible for any unavailability, interruptions or errors of the Scheme.
- These Circle Terms are publicly available on Our website. If requested these Circle Terms shall be made available to you.
- These Circle Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of Malta and the Maltese Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.